Detactical Women Self-defence
Ronald BuenaventuraRead more
This program introduces participants to self-defence for women. The goal is to familiarize women with real danger from attacks and ways to empower them.
The main aim of Detactical Women Self-defence is to develop an understanding of the female anatomy, its weaknesses and flaws, then apply a wide range of acquired techniques and skills to neutralise an attacker effectively.
Develop the proper mindset, movements and stances of the body by using it as a tool in close quarter combat.
Part of the program also features the use of any objects as shields from attacks.
● Understanding the attackers movements and defence from any direction including threats from any weapon.
● Learn to break fall, punch, react to fight, and get away from common attacks.
● Applying Combat and defense techniques.
● Releases from bear hugs and other holds in different situations.
● Use of voice and posture as deterrents.
● Applying daily practice drills.
Participants who complete Detactical Women Self-defence will be awarded with Detactical Certificate and entitled to three months refresher from course completion date.